Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weeks 8, 9 & 10

Wow!!! I've missed a few blogs! But I'm back... and with more information!

In the passed three weeks, I've had the opportunity to think about my venue for this production. Originally, I wanted to use Huntington Beach High School's auditorium, but that was too difficult because HBHS doesn't like to allow students to run their tech and sound booths. Then I spoke with my mentor, Mr. Tison, and he offered the choir and theater room for the production and reception. I still hadn't made a decision.


Last week, we had a Spring Showcase choir concert at Shoreline Baptist Church. Last summer, I actually worked there as a sports camp counselor with Mr. Willard. I talked to him and asked him if I could use the theater space in there for my production! Unfortunately, he couldn't give me an answer, but he pointed me in the right direction! I emailed Kim and I'm waiting for her response! Hopefully she will say yes! If not... I'm resorting to the Choir/Theater rooms!


I've also spoken with a few of my friends, and they have agreed to perform at the concert. I am so excited for this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment