Monday, May 6, 2013

Weeks 11 &12

It's official! We have the venue and the date! It's at Shoreline Church (Brookhurst and Ellis) on May 29th, at 7:30pm! I am so excited to finally get things moving! I have written a few arrangements to songs like The Longest Time and Lean On Me. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and support system to lean on when I need help! They are so helpful! I am really a lucky person!

The other day I was talking with my theater group telling them about my sister. My sister had come to the school that day so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to introduce her to them and tell them that she is my inspiration and the reason for my doing this project. She is a beautiful woman and I am very lucky to have her as my sister. I looked over at her and her eyes were all red... She was crying. My baby was so thankful that I was doing this for her and it made me cry as well. In front of all of my peers, we embraced each other with tears rushing down our faces. It was a bitter sweet moment. I love her so very much.

But enough of my sob story, here's a flier for the event! Hope to see you there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment