Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 3

Time is flying by! I am slowly getting the project on it's feet! I just finished contacting Orangewood Children's Foundation in hopes of a reply that it's a go! I asked them if they had any information knowing whether we could come and sing for them, and I am awaiting their response!
 
I met with Christina and Michael about the songs and we have added a few more possibilities to our song choices! These include "Never Too Late" by Michael Franti and "Dream Big" by Ryan Shupe and the Rubberbands. 

We already began a Beatles medly, but I'm not sure how that is going to work out! It doesn't have the motivational message that I've been looking for in all the songs we are choosing!

Looking forward to getting a response from Orangewood!

No comments:

Post a Comment