Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 6

I pitched my project to the class today! I got my friends to come sing with me and we sang to the class to give them a taste of what we will be doing for the showcase.

The director of the ankylosing spondylitis foundation emailed me back the other day and told me how there is no longer a support group in Orange County, and the closest on is in San Diego. It doesn't make sense for them to come out here, so I am going to see if I can get my group to go down there and perform for them and talk to some of the people down there! I can't wait to get it going!

If you would like to hear The Pitches, here is a link! If this one doesn't work, I am going to post a new one soon! We are hoping to record all of our music soon!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=529150130469350

No comments:

Post a Comment